Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dreams about Paris

Good news! My Visa came through! This means that I need to head back to D.C. (once I'm home) to get my passport stamped.

That being said, I did have a dream last night about going back to the consulate - well, nightmare is more like it. I dreamt that my mom and I went back into D.C. and were going back to the embassy compound, but I hadn't made an appointment - so I wasn't going to be let in. Also, we were going in at around 6pm in the evening, which it long past the visa office's closing. Overall it was a really stressful dream, and I woke up sweating.

This is not my first dream about going to Paris though. In the first one I had, I was at home in Virginia and there was an hour and half before my flight was to leave and I had not finished packing. In the second dream I had, my flight landed in an African country for my layover. I don't remember the country, but all the restaurants were Arabic, which means I couldn't read a damn thing. I called a friend back home, who had been to this airport and asked her what I should eat. Then another friend of mine drove up in an enormous iced truck, that wasn't actually cold inside but was more like an RV.

If you couldn't tell, I'm kind of worried about the process of actually getting to Paris.


No comments:

Post a Comment